THE BUMPER SOLUTION: HOW TO INSTALL BUMPER GRAPHICS WITHOUT THE HEADACHE
Thursday, September 29, 2016 8:41 AM - FX-Grafix
Bumpers! We hate installing stripes on them. They are hands down the toughest part of the installation process.
Here are some tips for a faster less frustrating experience.
1. Trim the excess paper. Notice how we separated the stripes and left them connected at the top of the bumper?
2. Position the Graphics on the bumper.and tape down with 3M blue painters tape.
3. Once they are taped down and prespaced separate them and run a strip of tape across the the induvidual stripes one at a time.
Peel off the backing paper and work your way towards you on the bumper.
4. Work the stripe over the curve in the bumper back and forth with your finger.
5. Be Careful always hold the other end of the stripe away from the vehicle to keep it from getting stuck to the bumper.
6. Here's the pro trick, carefully peel the application tape off the graphic. Do not stretch the materiel.
7. Now that the application tale is removed you can easily squeegee the graphic down the rest of the bumper.
Remember if by chance you mess up you can purchase a new section from us. No need to buy a whole new kit.
Have installtion questions? Send us a message.
Posted 24th February 2017